Carnage Inc is a mythic raid guild formed in 2009. We have grown dramatically, yet held onto our values and social aspect often lost in large progression raiding guilds.The overwhelming sense of community spirit is what makes Carnage Inc 'home' for so many of us!
Alongside our core of dedicated and skilled raiders and social members we have a strong, committed, loyal and trustworthy leadership team who go above and beyond for all guild members on a daily basis. It is this core of members that has empowered us to achieve our goals and ensures that we remain a strong, solid guild community for the future.
The average age range in the guild is between 20-40 and the language is colourful… so if you find swearing and banter offensive then this is most definitely not the guild for you!
We all play the game because we enjoy it and because of that we have a strict ‘No Dickhead’ policy. TL:DR Dickheads need not apply!
Wednesday, Thursday & Monday. Plus one additional night at the start of new content for 4-6 weeks (possibly a Sunday).
21.15 - 00.00 Server time
Carnage Inc operates a limited raid schedule of just nine hours, spread over three nights per week. Many of our members have significant commitments outside of the game and therefore are unable to commit to more hours per week to raiding. This is why we aim to make the most of our limited raid time and focus on progressing through current content as quickly as possible.
RAIDING WITH CARNAGE INC
We are a guild of super awesome people with a shared passion for World of Warcraft and raiding in particular. We all have matured to accept that life exists outside of wow and is always a priority. But when it comes to raiding we just want to get shit done. As we raid a mere ‘casual’ 9 hoursper week we aim to tackle them hours with a ‘hardcore’ mentality and punch some bosses in the face…. REALLY HARD!
We do expect you to know your class and always be striving to improve. The raid team is only as good as its raiders…. so we need you to be pretty damn good!!
For a more in depth guide to the requiremnts to raid with Carnage Inc please check out the 'Raiding and you!' forum post.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER
Well aside from cookies and late night laughs….
• A Multi-national guild, some of whom have played together since 2009.
• A fun, lively and loud raid environment.
• A fair loot distribution system - we use EpGp alongside common sense.
• Mythic experienced raiders who are committed to growing the team.
• A solid leadership team commited to continually improving the guild.
• A kick ass website with busy forums.
• Three very active Whatsapp groups.
• Social activities such as: Sunday Funday (meta, transmog runs etc), Guild Lottery, Competitions and more.
• An active TeamSpeak3 server with musicbot.
Did I mention cookies…. triple chocolate chip? Yummy.
Also.... when submitting your application remember to insert 'Everyone loves a piece of cake' in the "Is there anything else you would like to add?" section to prove you have read our rules.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• Like minded people with a good knowledge of their class and a higher than average level of play.
• Current or previous end game raid experience.
• Raid acceptable gear, gemmed, enchanted and upgraded.
• Reliability, if you sign up we expect you to show up and if you can’t then let us know via the AFK forums.
• Punctuality, keeping the raid team waiting is not cool.
• The ability to listen and communicate via TeamSpeak.
• Be able to take criticism and learn from it.
• Active social members keen to contribute to our every growing community.
Carnage Inc uses EpGp for loot distribution and has done since WotLK. Please see EpGp web for clarification on how this works.
Guild Leader, Co. Guild Leader & Officers:
The Officer team are the driving force of the guild who are responsible for many things on a daily basis to ensure that the guid continues to evolve and improve. Being an Officer does not mean you have a guaranteed spot
As a Core raider you will have an almost guaranteed raid spot (unless a fight dictates a specific class combination or stacking). You are an example to other players, contribute to the raid team, pull your weight in a raid and contribute on the forums to tactics and debfriefs. Your attendance is above the 80% mark.
This is the entry level for all raiders wishing to have a spot on the core team. You will have the oppertunity to prove yourself within the raids. Provided you make the attendance requirements, follow the guild guidelines and perform to the standard the guild sets you will be promoted to Core Raider. If not you will be offered a Raider rank.
As a Raider you may not be able to meet all of the requirements for Core Raider or there may be part of the equation you need to improve on. This will be talked over with one of the officers. This is not a one night decision. Track your own progress via Warcraft logs and the debrief. Make sure you improve. If you fail to do so you will be remain as a Raider. Being a Raider does not mean you have a guaranteed spot. You will however get a raidspot to show your improvement.
This is the guilds social rank. You make up a curcial part of the community and take part in various guild events.